Selling a Home in San Francisco
Getting the most money for your home means a lot more than hanging a "For Sale" sign and entering your home as an active listing on the San Francisco MLS. In a competitive market where new homes for sale are added daily, your listing needs to be seen in a variety of places in order to stand out. And sometimes the right buyer is waiting out of state, or even in another country.
San Francisco Modern Real Estate knows what it takes to get properties noticed by the widest pool of qualified buyer and sold for the highest possible value. We combine the best of both traditional and online, web-based marketing activities to maximize the exposure of your home, resulting in a sale that will maximize your proceeds.
As your Seller's Agency, we will develop a unique and aggressive marketing campaign that will make the sale of your home a total success. Our services include:
- Developing a Custom Marketing Plan for your home
- Generating a CMA & working with you to effectively price your home
- Home Staging assistance & coordination
- Informing the market about your home thru the MLS, Agent Communications, Print Advertising & Online Promotion (Websites, Blogs, Eblasts, Social Media)
- Hosting Brokers Tours & Open Houses
- Communicating with you on a regular basis
- Managing the entire sales process from listing to closing
The marketing that San Francisco Modern Real Estate did was above and beyond what I ever imagined. They took web presence to another level so that I was getting emails from friends all over the country saying that they had seen my listing on several modernist home web sites. Once we had the right buyer on-board, their due diligence and attention to detail didn't end there. They really looked out for me and my best interests on the whole journey.
- Scott I. (Home Seller / Client)
Free Home Valuation - Request One Now
Thinking of selling your home in San Francisco? If so, complete the brief Seller Questionnaire below to tell us a little bit about your property. This information will enable us to get back to you with a no-obligation assessment of your homes current market value as well as tips and ideas on how best to prepare your home for sale.
(Fields marked with * are required.)